FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Suggestions » FUD needs a new default style  () 2 Votes
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
FUD needs a new default style [message #6183] Sat, 05 October 2002 05:44 Go to previous message
Matt is currently offline  Matt   United States
I've come to this site a few times in the past, but I would just leave thinking FUD was just another garbage wannabe forum coded by some 12 year old, like so many forums out there. My opinion was based mainly from the look of the default template.

But today, just because I was bored and had nothing to do, I installed FUD on my local machine. So what's the verdict? FUD is great! It has so many features in the AdminCP that other free boards lack. FUD has to be the most feature rich free bulletin board on the net, next to Invision Board.

So that leads me to ask, why the hell does FUD use this god awful template?! It's just terrible. You'd attract a lot more visitors if you gave FUD a better default style, because the current one will just scare people off.

Seriously, change this template...I beg you. I hate to see a great forum like FUD get forgotten because of it's ugly template. Sad
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message