FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Banned Users, Threads locking, threads moving (Not sure if it is a bug or not though)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Banned Users, Threads locking, threads moving [message #165252] Tue, 17 May 2011 12:26 Go to previous message
Moachist is currently offline  Moachist   United States
So Fudforum 3.0.2.

I am noticing a number of things.

Users appears to randomly be banned. Two users this morning were banned. We only have two admins and neither of us did it, and it appears that banning users is more difficult than just an accidental click. I also noticed the Action Log doesn't show banned user activity, so I am unsure how to troubleshoot this.

A number of threads seems to be randomly locking as well. I notice in the action log a thread gets locked by mods who claim they never did it. Could this be accidental clicks? any way to add an "Are you Sure" to the locking mechanism?

We have also had oddities where threads get moved to new forums. Again tough to accidentally click and do.

Just wondering if any of these items are known issues that are being worked on, and the best way to go about troubleshooting this.
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Strange edit issue, possible malicious code?
Next Topic: Error During Consistency Checking
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 22:53:15 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04677 seconds