FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » problem importing data after server move
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
problem importing data after server move [message #8908] Fri, 28 February 2003 03:26 Go to previous message
esm2002 is currently offline  esm2002   United States
Quote:

Commencing restore of data files
ERROR: Directory '/home/certif3/public_html/forum//template/src' does not exist and the import script was unable to create it
Unable to open /home/certif3/public_html/forum//template/src/isearch.inc.t for write

etc., etc.

ERROR: Directory '/home/certif3/public_html/forum//thm/test/images' does not exist and the import script was unable to create it
Unable to open /home/certif3/public_html/forum//thm/test/images/goto.gif for write
ERROR: Directory '/home/certif3/public_html/forum//thm/test/images' does not exist and the import script was unable to create it
Unable to open /home/certif3/public_html/forum//thm/test/images/tab_end.gif for write
Unable to open /home/certif3/public_html/forum//thm/test/images/tab_end_top.gif for write
Commencing restore of SQL data
Processed 10000 queries
() 1054: Unknown column 'total_votes' in 'field list'
Query: INSERT INTO fud23_poll (id,name,owner,creation_date,expiry_date,total_votes,max_votes) VALUES(1,'Helpful Screening Tips',1,1023320721,0,0,NULL)
Server Version: 3.23.54
[Referring Page] http://www.mysite.com/fudforum/br/adm/admimport.php?rid=1&S=62aab3f91a0 9d3a48eed75618444be6a

I can see the extra / after the word forum in the urls above.
then when I try to go back to the admin screen I get:
Quote:

Fatal error: SQL Error has occurred, please contact the administrator of the forum and have them review the forum's SQL query log in /home/certif3/public_html/fudforum/nb/include/theme/default/err.inc on line 102

But I cannot open/copy/view/ftp the err.inc file. all attempts return the following error:

Quote:

can't read `err.inc' (Permission denied).

Can't even use the webhost's file manager - same error msg. This was generally true of other FF files on my old server.

I've done this 3 times. same errors.

the install goes good. I upgraded from 2.3.2 to 2.3.7 and then exported. Then installed 2.3.7 and then tried to restore.

I did change the table designation on the last install: from fud23_ to fud2_ since that is what the forum on the old server used

Quote:

Warning: main(theme//index.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /home/certif3/public_html/fudforum/br/index.php on line 680

Fatal error: main() [function.main]: Failed opening required 'theme//index.php' (include_path='') in /home/certif3/public_html/fudforum/br/index.php on line 680

Gene
"The older I get, the more I admire competence, just simple competence in any field from adultery to zoology."

[Updated on: Sun, 02 March 2003 15:13]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Why the FAQ is not came out in Spanish ??????????
Next Topic: error 500: Internal Servererror
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat Jun 29 10:50:23 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05573 seconds