FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » maillist.php issues
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
maillist.php issues [message #11961] Wed, 23 July 2003 19:55 Go to previous message
aeto is currently offline  aeto   United States
I am having issues still with the maillist.php script. When I call it with a valid Forum ID, it returns without doing anything, including waiting for an EOF on stdin, or any input for that matter.

By putting watchpoints in the code, it is failing in read_data(). In particular, the PHP call into file_get_contents("php://stdin") is causing PHP to exit without any error, or other indication as to why. It exits with exit code 1. Yes, I realize this sounds like a PHP bug rather than a bug in FUD itself, but if anyone has seen this, help would be appreciated.

I'm running FUD version 2.5.0 with PHP 4.2.3 on a NetBSD 1.6E system. I've run it under truss, and the last system call is an mmap, which completes successfully, from what I can tell. I am going to try and build a debugging version of PHP to see if I can see anything there, as well. Yes, the allow_url_fopen = On line is present in php.ini as well...

Any further suggestions folks have are definately welcomed... I am starting to run out of places to look.

[Updated on: Wed, 23 July 2003 20:26]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon4.gif
Previous Topic: Usercp link colors
Next Topic: Group Permissions
Goto Forum: