FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Approve account each time user changes his/her email (HOWTO: make a user unconfirmed each time user changes his/her email)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Approve account each time user changes his/her email [message #39074] Tue, 25 September 2007 10:18 Go to previous message
neo83 is currently offline  neo83   United Kingdom
Hi,

I am running the latest stable version of FUDforum. I would like to know, if there is any option of making a user unconfirmed, when he/she changes his/her's email account. All new registrants need to be approved by the admin. Byt after a while, if the user changes the email, i want the account to be unconfirmed until the admin approves the account.

The reason i'm asking this is, we are accepting users only with legitimate email addresses from office/university.
All users with free email accounts are not being approved. So when the user registers with a work email, and the user is approved, we do not want the user to change his email to free email account (example: hotmail, yahoo, gmail).

We have email filters to disallow users to use free accounts like hotmail or yahoo, but these filters are only applied when a user registers for the first time and not when an existing user changes his/her's email?

Can someone shed some light on the above please?

Thanks,

Praveen

[Updated on: Tue, 25 September 2007 14:07]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: adding a text box inside message body (float/right)
Next Topic: after cahnge WWW root, system still redirect me to old URL
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon Sep 16 20:23:43 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.09432 seconds