FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » How to include a php file before any FUD processing is done?
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
How to include a php file before any FUD processing is done? [message #39153] Wed, 03 October 2007 22:05 Go to previous message
pgregg is currently offline  pgregg   United Kingdom
Currently I am editing the header template to include 2 php files that setup the global environment for my site and the second to handle authentication. This works well - except for when the first hit on the site is a first-time session authentication event. In this case i get a
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare pdo_concat() (previously declared in E:\web\support\production\community\index.php:68) in E:\web\support\FUDforum_data\include\theme\default\db.inc on line 67

Now I figured, remove the includes from the header template and put them in GLOBALS.php (tried both the main doc root globals.php and the $INCLUDE/GLOBALS.php) but it doesn't seem to make a difference. The fatal error occurs before I get a chance to intercept it.

Seems the main forum index.php has function declarations for all the same functions as db.inc, but in including fudapi and forum_login I also include db.inc and so there is a conflict.

Any thoughts? Thanks.
PG
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Extended letters in user names
Next Topic: test123
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon Sep 16 20:19:49 GMT 2024