FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Help - clicked on something in Themes and now locked out of Forum
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Help - clicked on something in Themes and now locked out of Forum [message #40539] Tue, 18 March 2008 05:49 Go to previous message
leapfrogmr is currently offline  leapfrogmr   
Argh! I was trying to be very cautious and was about to explore how to adjust the color scheme on our Forum. I was in the Admin area - I think it was called "managing themes", I clicked on something - maybe "optimize theme" or "rebuild theme", got an error message at the top of the page, figured I would log out and back in with the hopes that it would reset everything to where it was . . . and then that was it. (I was literally in the Admin area for no more than 1 minute and did not edit any programming or code.) Now I can't get back into our Forum or the Admin area. Help! What did I do? What can I do?
Any ideas? Thanks!

PS Our FudForum is integrated with our web site (run by Affiniscape) - is it possible that I somehow reconfigured the Forum so Affiniscape no longer recognizes it?? If so, how do I get back to what we had before?

[Updated on: Tue, 18 March 2008 16:17]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: COPPA age limit
Next Topic: 10 last posts
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon Sep 16 20:26:58 GMT 2024